Cloud Data Warehouse Market Overview
The Global market for Cloud Data Warehouse is forecast to reach $3.5 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2020 to 2025. The growing demand for data analytics in leading industries and high dominance towards cloud based technologies are acting as major drivers in the growth of cloud data warehouse market. Moreover, cloud data warehouse eliminates the high infrastructure costs as well provides unlimited data storage unlike the traditional data warehouses, thus gaining popularity among various organizations.
The report: “Cloud Data Warehouse Market – Forecast (2020-2025)”, by IndustryARC covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Cloud Data Warehouse Market.
By Type - Structured, Semi-structured, Unstructured.
By End User - Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Financial Services, E commerce, IT and Telecom, Others.
By Organization - Small and Medium Enterprises, Large Enterprises.
By Features - Columnar storage, Data processing, Compression, Analytics, Others.
By Deployment - Service, Solution.
By Geography - North America, South America, Europe, APAC, RoW.
- Cloud data warehouse market is having major growth due to high dependence on data warehouse systems for data storage and management of unstructured data formed by the leading organizations.
- North America accounted for the highest growth in the global Cloud Data Warehouse market in 2019, due to rising use of cloud based services and increasing demand towards data analytics.
- With reducing infrastructure costs along with offering a secured, scalable and highly flexible service, the cloud data warehouse is facing high demands in the global market.
Organization- Segment Analysis
Cloud data warehouses are having a major market share due to increasing adoption by Large Enterprises. With massive amounts of data to handle, large enterprises rely on data warehouses to have a flexible and scalable data access and management. With the rising demand towards a cost effective data storage system, cloud data warehouse is considered as a better option for large enterprises due to their improved data processing speeds, security as well as no costing infrastructures. Large Enterprises have been contributing for major shares in the cloud data warehouse market due to offering better capabilities than traditional data warehouse, thus making it more reliable and efficient.
Geography - Segment Analysis
North America is expected to dominate the global Cloud Data Warehouse market during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025 with major share of 42%. Major market players such as Amazon Web Services, Snowflake Inc., Google Inc. and Oracle Corporation are acting as major drivers for the growth of Cloud Data Warehouse market in this region. Increasing adoption of cloud based services by leading organizations and growing demands towards data analytics has been helping the region with major market shares. Technological advancements, rapid growth of IT industries and investments towards the research and development activities are also fuelling the cloud data warehouse market.
Drivers – Cloud Data Warehouse Market
- Reduced overhead costs
With the help of cloud data warehouse, organizations are able to eliminate the overhead costs unlike the earlier traditional data warehouse systems. Cloud data warehouse market is showing a significant growth as there are no hardware and server rooms requirement, thus cutting the infrastructure costs. Moreover, cloud data warehouse systems reduces the consistent maintenance costs as well as time consuming upgrades, and also helps companies to purchase storage as per their requirements. Cloud data warehouse is gaining much popularity due to reduced overall costs, which is acting as a major driver for the market growth.
- Improved performance
Cloud data warehouses are getting highly deployed in organizations due to their offering of high speed and performance. Cloud data warehouses offers optimum performance during balancing out data loads, due to increased processing speed. With the adoption of cloud data warehouses, organizations are able to achieve significantly faster query performance for critical workloads as well as datasets ranging from gigabytes to petabytes. While making data driven decisions, cloud data warehouses helps the organizations to easily connect with various data sources as and when required, thus improves efficiency.
Challenges – Cloud Data Warehouse Market
- Security issues
With the rising rate of cyber crimes, data security is a major concern for the companies relying on cloud data warehouse systems. With adoption of cloud data warehouse, huge amounts of data files including much sensitive information is stored by the enterprises to get improved data flexibility and scalability. Loss of such important data affects the organization growth as well as its existing market. Security is the major concern due to which Government bodies still continue to rely on the old traditional data warehouses. This is a major challenge faced by cloud data warehouse market, therefore hampering its growth.
Partnerships and acquisitions along with product launches are the key strategies of the players in the Cloud Data Warehouse Market. The major key players in the Cloud Data Warehouse Market include Amazon Web Services, Oracle Corporation, Teradata Corporation, SAP SE, Snowflake Inc., Cloudera Inc., IBM Corporation, Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Actian Corporation and Micro Focus International plc.
- In September 2019, Cloudera launched a cloud naive service called Cloudera data warehouse, which offered easy deployment of enterprise analytics on the Cloudera data platform. This service had simplified the data warehousing processes for IT and data analysts by consuming massive amounts of structured as well as unstructured data easily from any location. This warehouse had been built over high performance SQL engines, which have been tested and proved by leading enterprises at an unparallel scale.
- In November 2019, Sparkhound had announced a partnership with Snowflake in order to add Snowflake’s cloud data warehouse capabilities in its digital transmission services. With this partnership, Sparkhound had helped its customers to adopt cloud services as well as in evaluating a multi cloud strategy along with true scaling capabilities, thus eliminating maintenance costs for traditional data warehouses. This had also helped Sparkhound in assisting its customers with rapid migration and data workload management with fast scale up and down capabilities.
1. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - Overview
1.1 Definitions and Scope
2. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - Executive summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2 Key Trends by type of Application
2.3 Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Cloud Data Warehouse Market
3.1 Comparative analysis
3.1.1 Product Benchmarking - Top 5 companies
3.1.2 Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3 Market Value split by Top 5 companies
3.1.4 Patent Analysis - Top 5 companies
3.1.5 Pricing Analysis
4. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1 Top 5 Startup company Analysis by
4.1.3 Market Shares
4.1.4 Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5 Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1 Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2 New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3 Case studies of successful ventures
5.4 Customer Analysis - Top 5 companies
6. Cloud Data Warehouse Market Forces
6.4 Porters five force model
6.4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2 Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3 Threat of new entrants
6.4.4 Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5 Threat of substitutes
7.Cloud Data Warehouse Market -Strategic analysis
7.1 Value chain analysis
7.2 Opportunities analysis
7.3 Product life cycle
7.4 Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Cloud Data Warehouse Market- By Type
8.1 Structured data
8.2 Semi-structured data
8.3 Unstructured data
9. Cloud Data Warehouse Market- By End user
9.2 Media & Entertainment
9.3 Financial Services
9.4 E commerce
9.5 IT and Telecom
10. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - By Organization
10.1 Small and Medium Enterprises
10.2 Large Enterprises
11. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - By Features
11.1 Columnar storage
11.2 Data processing
12. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - By Deployment
13. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - By Geography
13.1 North America Product type and Application Market Size
13.2 South America Product type and Application Market Size
13.2.3 Rest of South America
13.3 Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
13.3.8 Rest of Europe
13.4 APAC Segment Product type and Application Market Size
13.4.4 South Korea
13.4.6 Rest of APAC
13.5 Middle East & Africa Product type and Application Market Size
14. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - Entropy
14.1 New Product Launches
14.2 M&A s, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
15. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
15.1 Market Share Analysis
15.1.1 Market Share by Country- Top companies
15.1.2 Market Share by Region- Top 5 companies
15.1.3 Market Share by type of Application - Top 5 companies
15.1.4 Market Share at a global level - Top 5 companies
15.1.5 Best Practices for companies
16. Cloud Data Warehouse Market - Key Company List by Country Premium
17. Cloud Data Warehouse Company Analysis
17.1 Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
17.2 Amazon Web Services
17.3 Oracle Corporation
17.4 Teradata Corporation
17.5 SAP SE
17.6 Snowflake Inc.
17.7 Cloudera Inc.
17.8 IBM Corporation
17.9 Google Inc.
17.10 Microsoft Corporation
17.11 Actian Corporation
17.12 Micro Focus International plc
18. Cloud Data Warehouse Market – Appendix
19. Cloud Data Warehouse Market – Methodology
19.1 Research Methodology
19.1.1 Company Expert Interviews
19.1.2 Industry Databases
19.1.4 Company News
19.1.5 Company Annual Reports
19.1.6 Application Trends
19.1.7 New Products and Product database
19.1.8 Company Transcripts
19.1.9 R&D Trends
19.1.10 Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
19.1.11 Supply and Demand Trends