Modified starch market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Modified starch market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats.
Modified Starch (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage:
Modified starch market– By Raw materials: Corn, cassava, potato, wheat and others
Modified starch market – By Types: Pregelatinized Starch, Cross-Linked Starch, Oxidized Starch, Cationic Starch, Anionic Starch, Thinned Starch, Acetylated Starch, Dextrin, Grafted Starch, Ethers Starch, Physically Modified Starch, Enzyme Modified Starch
Modified starch market – By Production methods: Physical methods: Heat–moisture Treatment, Annealing, Retrogradation, Freezing, Ultra High Pressure Treatment, Glow Discharge Plasma Treatment, Osmotic-Pressure Treatment, Thermal Inhibition and Gelatinization; Chemical modifications: Etherification & Esterification,Cross-Linking,Acid Treatment,Oxidation,Dual Modification; Enzymatic Modifications; Genetic Modification.
Modified starch market – By Application: Thickeners, Stabilizers, Binders, Emulsifiers.
Modified starch market – By End-User industry: Food & Beverages: Frozen food, Flavor Encapsulation, Dairy Products, Canned foods; Pharmaceuticals: Pharmaceutical excipient, Tablet Superdieintegrant, Controlled/Sustained release polymer, Plasma volume expander; Cosmetics: Creams & Lotions, Anhydrous Products, Antiperspirants, Color cosmetics, Cleansing Products, Dry Shampoos, Powders; Animal Feed: Aquaculture, Beef Cattle, Compound feed, Bulk ingredient for On-farm Formulation, Pet food; Paper Industry, Petroleum Industry, Plastic Industry, Textile Industry, Others.
The Modified starch market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Modified starch market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Cargill, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Roquette Frères, Avebe U. A., Grain Processing Corporation, Emsland- Stärke GmbH, Agrana Beteiligungs-AG, Sms Corporation Co. Ltd, Global Bio-Chem Technology Group Company Limited, Spac Starch Products Ltd. and Qingdao Cbh Co.Ltd.
“As global demand for healthier and tastier food continues to grow, this business has the opportunity to deliver meaningful benefits for our customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large, in the years ahead.” Nick Hampton, chief executive, Tate & Lyle
Market Research and Market Trends of Modified starch market:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company has introduced new tapioca starch ingredients in partnership with Vedan international. These new ingredients will help in improving the stability by binding water in food systems.
- Ingredion has launched a new modified food starch for yield improvement in cheese products. The new starch solution named PRECISA 680 is based on waxy maize. It is reported that the new starch solution can increase the yield by 8% to 10% in cheese manufacturing.
- Tate & Lyle has received verification for 18 Starch Ingredients. These new starches will help in tackling formulation challenges which will deliver their texture goals. Texture is seen as one of the big challenges for formulators to optimize.
- Ingredion has announced 17 additions to its wide range of non-GMO ingredient solutions. These newly added modified starch solutions helping in in improving process tolerance and stability in application related to food and beverage industry.