Data Centers Cooling System Market is valued $5.76 billion in the 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 9.53% from the year 2018 to 2023. There are different cooling methods used in data center cooling systems, in which air conditioners is having the highest market share followed by cooling towers which are valued $1.3 and $1.066 billion in the year 2017 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 5.78% and 11.35% during 2018 to 2023.
What is Data Centers Cooling System Market?
Data centers cooling systems is the process of removing the heat. These data centers observes the heat generated from the equipment and protect the system from damages. The different factors like PUE (power usage efficiency) and CCF (cooling capacity factor) are used in monitoring the energy efficiency and cooling capacity of the data center.
What are the major applications for Data Centers Cooling System Market?
The major applications of data center cooling system market includes IT, content delivery network, education, government, telecommunications and many more. In telecommunication data center cooling system is mainly applied in outdoor cabins, rail switches and mobile network computer rooms.
Market Research and Market Trends of Data Centers Cooling System Market:
- In order to reduce the maintenance cost of cooling system, more efficient products like electronically commutated (EC) fans are used in the cooling system. By replacing the normal fans used in the cooling systems with the EC fans technology it decreases the noise levels and also reduces the vibration in the system.
- Xyber technologies patented the cooling system which employs the advanced heat pipe technology. This heat pipe line technology is a two way heat transfer device with high effective thermal conductivity. This heat pipe technology is a low cost device which is provided with a shock and vibration tolerant.
Who are the Major Players in Data Centers Cooling System Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Emerson Network Power, APC, Rittal Corporation, Airedale International, Degree Controls Inc, Schneider Electric and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.