Digitization has disrupted the global market through better scopes and opportunities with smartphones being ahead of all other digital transformations. Rising number of smartphones has evolved as a modern necessity gaining huge demand among people of all age groups globally. This increasing global demand for smart technologies such as the smartphones and smart wearables have significantly influenced the optical sensors market growth. According to IndustryARC’s recent report analysis, the global optical sensors has gained a healthy profit of $25.47 billion as of 2018. The electro-optical sensors effectively convert the light energy into electric signals; a reason for wide range of application in aerospace, marine, automotive, and consumer electronics. The optical sensors market is projected to increase at a CAGR of 8.64% through 2025.
The report is titled “Optical Sensors Market: By Types (Position, Light, Image, Photoelectric, Photodetectors, Motion, Others); By Verticals (Material Handling, Building Automation, Manufacturing, Packaging, Security & Surveillance, Others); By Application (Ambient Light sensor, Pressure sensor, Temperature, Displacement, Water level indication); By Geography - Forecast (2019-2025).” It focuses on major developments in the niche segment with a detailed perspective on market scope, strategic analysis, and competitive scenario.
Global Optical Sensors Market: Competitive Landscape:
APAC is the leading market contributor with a regional share of 32.18% in 2018. This growth is attributed to several factors such as growing population and its resultant purchasing power, increasing industrial establishments in China and India, and technological advancements by several smartphone companies. Additionally, it is the center for several mobile consumer electronic brands such as Lenovo, Oppo, OnePlus, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Sony Corporation, and so on.
Image sensors in the product segment of the market will experience a greater market benefit owing to its diverse usage in digital cameras, tablet PC cameras, and CCTV surveillance cameras. During the forecast period of 2019-2025, CAGR for image sensors is expected to register as 9.42%.
Growing competition in the patent field has led to the formation of several core companies in the global market. The industry analyst has surveyed leading seven key players in the optical sensors market which includes Teledyne Dalsa, Aptina Imaging, Baumer Electric Ag, Vigo System S.A., Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Sofradir Ec Inc., and Carlo Gavazzi Automation Spa.
Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., a Japan based manufacturer of light technology and product, delivers various devices and systems such as optical sensors, cameras, photometry systems, semiconductor systems, optical components, and many more. These products has wide range of application in LiDAR, computed radiography, laser scanning microscopes and so on.
Global Optical Sensors Market: Causative Factors:
· Internet of Things (IoT) is majorly accepted in mainstream industries due to countless benefits lining up for both the service provider and customers. IoT is a big platform community connecting the vast global population through devices such as smartphones, tablets, home appliances, security systems, and other smart tech services. The rising demand for IoT is considerably propelling the global optical sensors market.
· Automotive industry is rapidly growing across the world and according to the statistics of International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), a total of 95,634,593 units of motor vehicles were manufactured in 2018. This statistics reflects that optical sensors market will leverage huge benefits owing to its large scale application in automotives.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Digital Forensics Market
B. 3D Scanning Market
C. Big Data Market with Focus on Supply Chain Management
What can you expect from the report?
The point-of-use water treatment system market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.