According to a recent report published by IndustryARC, the global motion sensors market generated $3.74 billion in revenue in 2018 owing to the large-scale application of motion sensors in offices, hotels, shopping malls, hospital facilities, and many more. Motion sensors are primarily used for smoke detection and fire and burglar alarms, capturing pictures through security or photography camera, burglar alarms, and automatic lighting systems. The motion sensors market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.29% through 2025.
The report is titled “Motion Sensor Market: By Sensor Type (Ultrasonic, Infra-red (IR), Microwave (MRW), Tomographic, Others), By Technology, By Application, & By Geography – Forecast (2019 - 2025).” about it provides an analysis of the market scenario, strategic analysis and competitive scenario, and scope for companies in the global market.
Global Motion Sensors Market: Leading Segments:
APAC is a huge market for motion sensors owing to the rising population, and high purchasing power of people. The region is also home to several key companies in the motion sensors amrket. APAC held 30.87% share of the global market in 2018. This huge contribution is led by various companies who deal with motion sensor products, which include Panasonic PIR sensors and smart lighting systems, Sony CCTV, CP Plus security systems, and so on. The major demand pull comes from the consumer electronics segment and this segment is evaluated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 8.74% during the forecast period 2019--2025.
Some of the major players in the global motion sensors market include Microchip Technology Inc., InvenSense Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., and Robert Bosch GmbH.
Robert Bosch GmbH is a market leader in manufacturing various technologically innovative products with automotive functionality and also offers other services and solutions. It also manufactures several end products such as intrusion alarm systems, panic buttons, smoke detectors, PIR sensors, and many more.
Global Motion Sensors Market: Disruptive Trends and Growth Drivers:
· The growing burglary and crime cases pose serious threats to people and property, ultimately increasing the demand for motion sensors.
· Increasing preference for security systems and automatic door systems in modern buildings also majorly boosts the global motion sensors market growth.
· Additionally, smart motion sensors incorporated into lighting systems enhance the aesthetic look of any indoor or outdoor decoration, which is why it is gaining huge customer demand.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Metal Deactivator Market
B. Tissue Banking Market
C. Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV) Market
What can you expect from the report?
The report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to [email protected] to learn more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.