A report by IndustryARC states that modern society’s inclination towards more sedentary lifestyles coupled with junk food across every nook and corner of the world are leading factors for growth of the nutraceuticals market. These supplements help people in fulfilling the nutritional needs of their bodies and promote a better quality of life. The working class society’s lack of time and excessive amounts of stress due to long working hours has supplemented growth of the nutraceuticals market which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.83% during the forecast period of 2019-2025. The market clocked a revenue of $319.8 billion in 2018.
The report titled, ‘Functional Food and Nutraceuticals Market: By Type (Foods, Beverages, Supplements); Benefits (Health and Wellness, Disease Prevention, Fitness, Beauty); Origin & Ingredient - Forecast (2019-2025)’, highlights factors for market growth such as rising cases of obesity and research in the field of nutraceuticals and dietary supplements. Dietary supplements are the most prominent application of the nutraceuticals market and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.37% through to 2025.
Nutraceuticals Market: Regional Analysis And Competitive Landscape
‘Nutraceuticals market has gained momentum in the recent past due to people’s dependence on nutrients for bettering their health. In the current times, when food and water are mostly contaminated, nutraceuticals help people in getting the right nutrition in their bodies,’ says the report. A number of competitive players in this market have played a key role in the growth of the nutraceuticals market. These companies include Cargill Incorporated, The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Koninklijke DSM N.V., The Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, Arla Foods amba, Nestle S.A., Danone S.A., PepsiCo, Inc., Aland (Jiangsu) Nutraceutical Co., Ltd. and General Mills, Inc.
A growing number of people in North America have developed an interest in fitness-related activities. The number of gymnasiums have increased in the U.S.A. as rising health concerns are inspiring people to lead healthier lifestyles. Popularization of nutraceuticals supplements in fitness complexes through advertisements and direct sales has helped North America generate the highest revenue in this market, which accounted for 32.89% in 2018.
Nutraceuticals Market: Disruptive Trends
· Companies in the U.S.A. initially had to import hemp for inclusion into nutraceutical products. In the present scenario, after obtaining clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, companies can now grow hemp on their own, thus saving massively on financial investments.
· Nutricosmetics are disrupting the market with a steep rise in demand. These products are gaining popularity owing to the anti-aging benefits they offer including reduction of wrinkles and grey hair.
· Key players in the nutraceuticals market have now started investing in supplements for pets, especially dogs. Since pets have become an inseparable part of human life, this trend has become increasingly popular amongst consumers.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Plants Extract Market
B. Insoluble Dietary Fibers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The nutraceuticals market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a quote, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.