According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “3D Scanning Market: By Technology (Laser, White Light, CMM, others), By Range (Short, Mid, Long), By Application (Reverse Engineering, Inspection, others), By End Use Industry (Automotive, Medical, Aerospace, Others) - Forecast (2018- 2023)”, the market is driven by the use of 3D scanners in several industries such as manufacturing, aerospace, medical, and entertainment.
Browse 30 Market Tables, 108 Figures spread through 174 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Global 3D Scanning Market (2018 - 2023)”
Americas dominates the 3D Scanning Market during the forecast period
Americas has a major share in the 3D Scanning Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $4,432 million at a CAGR of 4.5%. The region consists of developed countries such as United States and Canada. US holds the major share of 3D scanners, followed by Canada. 3D scanners is mostly used by the automotive sector in the Americas. The automotive production in the US creates a scope for the 3D scanner suppliers for improving their customer base in the automotive industry. The aerospace sector is another key application that makes use of 3D scanning. NASA is planning to set up a system for 3D printing and assembling structures in space. 3D scanners are also being used by doctors in the region.
Reverse engineering is described as the process of scanning a physical object to create its virtual model in a computer aided design file. 3D scanning has been used in Reverse engineering recently. It can be used to improve efficiency. Reverse innovation projects have been used by many organizations to understand their competitor’s products in order to improve their product portfolio by enhancing customer preferred features. 3D scanning technology can be used to incorporate the optimized process to get a new product design. Reverse engineering has started becoming prominent in growing markets post higher penetration in US and European markets.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- 3D scanning contains risk factors for different projects such as brownfield or revamping projects along with deployment of modular construction methods where schedule sensitivity is needed.
- 3D scanning is vital in analyzing the design and engineering plans to resolve the conflicts in existing conditions.
- Reality Computing can complement the development of new technological avenues for 3D digitizers.
Key players of the 3D Scanning Market
Carl Zeiss is the leading company in the 3D Scanning Market. The other players include Hexagon Metrology, Mitutoyo, GOM, and FARO. Carl Zeiss develops products for test and measurement. Mitutoyo is a Japanese multinational corporation that manufactures electronic and digital measuring tools. GOM manufactures optical measurement equipment for 3D scanning and measurement. FARO Technologies has launched the new series of X-Series Laser Scanner Focus 3D with a scanning range of 30 meters.
Source Link: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/444322909/the-3d-scanning-market-is-expected-to-reach-11-8-billion-by-2023
Browse Related Reports:
- 3D Imaging Market: By Technology (Stereoscopy, Anaglyph, Volumetric display, Parallax barrier, Holography, Lenticular Lens & Others) Type(3D Modeling, 3D Scanning, Layout & Animation, 3D Rendering, Image Reconstruction & Others) Application(Gaming, Industrial, Healthcare, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Others)-Forecast(2016-2021)
- 3D Cell Culture Market by Technology (Scaffold Based, Scaffold Free), Application (Cancer Cell Research, Cell-based Assays/Toxicity Screening), End-Users (Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals Industries) and Geography- Global Forecast to (2017 - 2025)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc