According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market: By Application (Automotive, Electronics, Others); By Valve Type (Control, Isolation, Others); By Actuator Type (Hydraulic, Electric, Others); By Positioner Type (Pneumatic, Electro Pneumatic) & By Geography - (2018-2024)
”, the global Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.60%, 4.52%, 4.21% to reach US$79.12 billion, $50.89 billion and $1.68 billion respectively by 2025.
APAC continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2024
The highest growth for Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market is forecast in the APAC region due to the projected demand in the manufacturing segment in this region. The total valve market revenue in 2017 was $60.56 billion, out of which the APAC contributed to almost 34% of the overall market share, generating a revenue of $20.67 billion. The overall Actuator market in 2017 generated a revenue of about $36.63 billion. The Automobile industry was one of the major contributors to the revenue generated. The APAC region held the highest market share in the overall market, generating a revenue of about $11.96 billion in 2017. Growing economy in the APAC region such as China, India, Taiwan and so on, is one of the major driving factors for this market. The revenue generated by global positioner market in 2017 is about $1.24 billion. APAC occupies the highest market share, contributing to about 33.38% of overall Positioner market share.
Selected Industrial Vertical Analysis done in the full Report:
The major applications of Valves are in Oil & Gas industry, Power Generation, Water & Waste Water Treatment, Chemicals, Automobile, Aerospace, Mining and Marine industries. The Industries where Valves are extensively used can be divided into two segments- Commercial Sector and Industrial Sector. In the commercial sector, Aerospace industry is one of the leading segment and is expected to reach $2.31 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 1.28%. The Automobile industry is one of the largest consumers of Valves in the Commercial sector and is expected to reach $3.16 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 7.38%. The increase in disposable income and lifestyle of consumers will drive the need for new vehicles manufactured. Hence, demand for Valves, which are used in Control applications in automobiles, will increase. For the Industrial sector, Valves used in Power Plants is expected to reach $8.05 billion by 2024 growing at the rate of 5.29%. Solar PV power generation is one of the new industries and is in its growth stage.
Actuators in the Chemical Industry occupied the major market share totaling $8.67 billion in 2017 and are growing at a CAGR of 5.06% to reach $12.49 billion by 2024
The Positioners market in Power industry generated a revenue of $0.16 billion in 2017, growing with CAGR of 5.9% and is estimated to generate a revenue of $0.25 billion by 2024. Pneumatic Positioners occupied the second highest market share generating a revenue of $0.34 billion in 2017, Electro-Pneumatic Positioners generated highest market revenue of $0.57 billion. Pneumatic and Electro-Pneumatic positioners are growing with a CAGR of 3.60% and 5.02% respectively.
Excerpts Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
• Increasing R&D Developments in the Chemical industry and new applications of synthetic products is driving the Actuators market.
• In the past few decades, the number of industries and players in each industry has increased substantially, demanding huge amount of power. Coping with the scarcity of power, the governments of various countries like the U.K, South Africa, Japan, America and others are taking initiatives to increase the capacity of existing power plants and have sanctioned projects to construct new power plants. As these power plants drive the use of valves and actuators, which in turn drive the VAP market growth.
• The increasing demand for valves, actuators and positioners in the chemical and nuclear power industry to monitor the leakage of harmful chemicals and radiative materials results in the rising demand and growth of the VAP Market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key players of Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market:
Pentair is the market leader in the Valves market and having about 9% of the overall share of the Valves market. Emerson is a prominent player in the control valves segment while Cameron manufactures Valves which mostly serve the Oil & Gas industry. Rotork Controls is the top player in the Actuator market contributing to almost 18.5% of the overall industrial sector market share. AUMA is specialized in the manufacture of electric actuators, whereas, Moog and Curtiss-Wright Corp. are the major actuator manufacturers for the aerospace industry.
A. Control Valves Market
B. Solenoid Valves Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Valves, Actuators and Positioners?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. South America Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2018-2023)
3. Middle East and African Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2017-2022)
4. North America Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2018-2023)
5. Aerospace and Defense Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2018-2023)
6. Automobile Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2018-2023)
7. Marine Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market (2018-2023)
8. Global Valves, Actuators and Positioners Market Tracker (2011-2030) – Subscription (40+ countries and 100+ companies, 50+ products with analysis on raw material manufacturers, product manufacturers, distributors, end users and startups)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team; we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to [email protected]
to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.