According to the “United Nations Water,” there was about 2.1 billion population who faced shortage of safely managed drinking water services as of 2017. The growing concern to provide clean and safe drinking water in rural areas across the globe is the primary responsibility of the regional governments and PVC pipes act as a primary medium in this scenario. High durability, environmentally sound, cost-effective, and easy to install and handle properties of the PVC pipes has demanded a huge growth of the market around the globe. Increased emphasis of governments on rural water management spur the growth of PVC pipes globally. The global PVC pipe market size is valued at $55.6 billion as of 2018 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 6.1% throughout the forecast period 2019-2025.
This report titled: “PVC Pipe Market By Type (Chlorinated, Plasticized, And Unplasticized), By Material (PVC Resin, Stabilizers, Plasticizers, Lubricant, Pigment Base, And Others), And By Application (Irrigation, Water Supply, Sewerage, Plumbing, Oil & Gas, HVAC, And Others) - Global Forecast 2019 To 2024.” This report offers an in-depth analysis of market size, , market trends, market drivers, industry verticals, product applications, , pricing analysis, , new product unveilings, strategic analysis, mergers and acquisitions, geographical analysis, research methodologies, supply and demand analysis,and segments analysis of the global PVC pipe market.
PVC Pipe Market: Leading Segments
APAC held the largest share in the PVC pipe market with a regional share of 48% in 2018.The PVC pipe market is gaining tremendous revenue due to vast development in the irrigation, urbanization, and industrialization sectors. Countries such as China, South Korea, and India are leading the market owing to their remarkable growth in the industrial sector.Furthermore, APAC comprises approximately half of the global construction market and it is also experiencing growth due to a rise in the demand for supportive investments. Hence, these growth drivers are triggering the demand for the PVC pipes in this region.
The application segment that will be creating the most lucrative opportunities for the PVC pipe market is the construction industry. This application segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5% through to 2025.PVC pipes are typically used in the construction sector for water supply and building drain and sewer systems.The growing construction industry is increasing the demand for the PVC pipes in that sector.
PVC Pipe Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
- Increasing awareness towards hygienic water supply in rural regions is driving the PVC pipe market demand globally.
- Anti-microbial plastic pumps to improve hygiene in the residential water supply systems in rural and urban areas which is boosting the PVC pipe market share worldwide.
- Multilayer plastic pipes in the gas distribution have rapid growth in the PVC pipe market due to their resistance property to high temperature and pressure increasing demand from this application is augmenting the growth of PVC pipe market.
- Increase in demand from the residential and non-residential construction industry in which PVC pipes are used in water supply, sewage & drainage, housing, commercial and irrigation applications is leading to PVC pipe market growth around the world.
- Replacement of traditional material and aging pipelines with eco-friendly ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and PE plastic pipes is gaining significance in the PVC pipe market.
PVC Pipe Market: Competitive
Currently, the major players operating in the global PVC pipe market are Amanco, China Lesso Group Holdings Ltd., Drainage Systems, Inc., Egeplast a.s., Finolex Industries Ltd, IPEX Inc., JM Eagle Company, Inc., National Pipe and Plastics Inc, North American Pipe Corporation, Pipelife International GmbH, Plastika AS, Polypipe Plc, Royal Building Products, Sekisui Chemical Company Ltd, Tessenderlo Group, and Tigre SA.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
1. Engineering Plastics Market
2. Conductive Plastics Market
3. Specialty Plastics Market
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a quote, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.