Milk Protein Isolate Market - Forecast(2023 - 2028)
Milk Protein Isolate Market Overview
Milk Protein Isolate Market size is estimated to reach $2.67 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Milk protein isolate is a kind of protein additive prepared from skim milk. Makers prepare milk protein isolate utilizing filtering techniques like microfiltration, ultrafiltration, and diafiltration. These techniques eliminate all or most of the minerals and lactose, a kind of sugar organically available in milk-based products. Milk Protein Isolate includes the casein and whey proteins in their authentic proportions discovered in milk, without integrating separately created casein (caseinate) and whey proteins. Milk Protein Isolate includes at least 90% protein. Dietetic formulations based on soluble milk protein isolate have been identified. Protein dietic formulation consists of a soluble protein isolate from native milk including amino acids like tryptophan, valine, isoleucine, leucine, phenylalanine, tyrosine, where tryptophan is existent at 6-10 wt.% of the neutral amino acids (all of the leucine, isoleucine, valine, phenylalanine, and tyrosine). The burgeoning demand for healthy diets requiring milk protein isolates to be manufactured utilizing filtration techniques like microfiltration is inspiring makers of milk protein isolate to finance R&D efforts massively and this is set to drive the Milk Protein, Isolate Market. The surging women workforce in developing countries is set to propel the growth of the Milk Protein Isolate Market during the forecast period 2022-2027. This represents the Milk Protein Isolate Industry Outlook.
The report: “Milk Protein Isolate Market Forecast (2022-2027)”, by Industry ARC, covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the Milk Protein Isolate Market.
Protein Type: Casein, Whey Protein.
By Filtration Type: Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Diafiltration.
By Application: Food Processing, Desserts & Dressings, Confectioneries, Nutraceuticals, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, Others.
By Distribution Channel: Offline, Online.
By Geography: North America (U.S, Canada, and Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Rest of South America), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia & New Zealand, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and Rest Of The World (Middle East, Africa).
- Geographically, North America Milk Protein Isolate Market accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and it is poised to dominate the market over the period 2022-2027 owing to the stable growth in the approaching time period succeeded by the increasing health awareness regarding protein diets including whey proteins and more amidst consumers in the North American region.
- Milk Protein Isolate Market growth is being driven by the surging attention on nutritional and healthy diets and boosts in protein intake involving whey proteins and caseinate to acquire added nutrients from protein supplements made utilizing dairy proteins. However, milk protein isolate is inappropriate for people with a cow’s milk protein allergy and this is one of the major factors hampering the growth of the Milk Protein Isolate Market.
- Milk Protein Isolate Market Detailed Analysis on the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Milk Protein Isolate Market report.
Milk Protein Isolate Market: Market Share (%) by Region, 2021
For more details on this report - Request for Sample
Milk Protein Isolate Market Segment Analysis – By Application:
The Milk Protein Isolate Market based on the application can be further segmented into Food Processing, Desserts And Dressings, Confectioneries, Nutraceuticals, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals and Others. The Dietary Supplements Segment held the largest market share in 2021. This growth is owing to the soaring demand and application of milk protein isolate obtained through filtration techniques like microfiltration and consequently utilized in supplements among sports, nutrition and infant sectors. The expanding health awareness amidst the burgeoning women work-force is further propelling the growth of this segment.
Furthermore, the Food Processing segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the proliferating utilization of food processing equipment in the production of healthy diet options like protein bars which make use of milk protein isolate prepared by way of filtration techniques like microfiltration.
Milk Protein Isolate Market Segment Analysis – By Distribution Channel:
The Milk Protein Isolate Market based on distribution channels can be further segmented into Offline and Online. The Offline Segment held the largest market share in 2021. This growth is owing to the expanding utilization of constantly surging offline channels in countries like India. The increasing health awareness among consumers is driving key players to develop abundant products including milk protein isolate prepared through filtration techniques like microfiltration and market these products through robust distribution channels which are further propelling the growth of this segment.
Furthermore, the Online segment is estimated to grow with the fastest CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period 2022-2027 owing to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic which has propelled the effective utility of retail e-commerce websites marketing products including milk protein isolate containing casein and whey proteins in conjunction with an accelerated global penetration of the internet.
Milk Protein Isolate Market Segment Analysis – By Geography:
The Milk Protein Isolate Market based on geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World. North America (Milk Protein Isolate Market) held the largest share with 38% of the overall market in 2021. The growth of this region is owing to the increased utilization of dietary supplements in conjunction with the soaring progress in science and technology. Milk protein isolate is prepared by way of filtration techniques like microfiltration. The accelerated boost in fitness activities resulting in heightening requirements for sports and protein-rich additives are propelling the growth of the Milk Protein Isolate Market in the North American region.
Furthermore, the Asia-Pacific region is estimated to be the region with the fastest CAGR rate over the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is owing to factors like extensive demand for milk protein isolate in food processing industries. The upsurge in the government initiatives to prioritize superior nutrition for the common people and the untried potential for milk protein isolate prepared through filtration techniques like microfiltration in the developing economies is fuelling the progress of the Milk Protein Isolate Market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Milk Protein Isolate Market Drivers
Application Of Milk Protein Isolate Is Projected To Drive The Growth Of Milk
Protein Isolate Market:
Milk protein isolate contains casein and whey proteins in their original magnitude as detected in milk. Milk protein isolate is comparatively inexpensive, versatile, and effortless to include in the diet. Its neutral seasoning makes it effortless to include in food to increase its protein content. Firms are therefore frequently including milk protein isolate to protein additives like protein bars. Milk protein isolate may be included in smoothies, casseroles, cereals, and soups. Protein bars, yogurt, cereal bars or sports recovery drinks may include milk protein isolate as a constituent. Milk protein isolate is a concentrate that offers identical proteins discovered in fresh milk. Milk protein contributes a high-quality increase of amino acids to the products that assist in acquiring or keeping up lean muscle, heightens feelings of completeness, and improves their texture. Milk protein isolate as a powder may be included in packaged bars to maintain them moist, increase their protein content, improve flavor, expand shelf life and enhance texture. Milk protein isolate may be marketed on its own to be included as supplement for people who have a protein deficiency or opt for supplements after workouts. The surging application of Milk Protein Isolate is therefore fuelling the growth of the Milk Protein Isolate Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Innovations Are Expected To Boost The Demand Of Milk Protein Isolates:
Technological innovations are driving the growth of the Milk Protein Isolate market. InLeit has developed InLeit MPI90 which is a spray-dried milk protein isolate powder acquired by membrane filtration of skim milk. It includes at least 90% protein on dry matter. InLeit MPI90 offers superior water retention, solubility, viscosity, gelation, and emulsion ability with a very hygienic flavor profile and great heat balance. InLeit MPI90 is greatly appropriate for value-added nutritional uses like dietetic formulations, high-protein clinical formulations and nutritional bars. These kinds of technological advancements are driving the growth of the Milk Protein Isolate Market during the forecast period 2022-2027.
Milk Protein Isolate Market Challenges
Of Milk Protein Isolates Are Challenging The Growth Of The Milk Protein Isolates
Intake of excessive milk protein isolate can bring about digestive problems, like bloating, flatulence, cramping, and nausea. However, nearly all people can bear an average consumption of 1–2 scoops in a single sitting. Though milk protein isolate is comparatively deficient in lactose, certain people with lactose intolerance can endure unwanted side effects when consuming milk protein isolate. In addition, milk protein isolate is not as extensively accessible as other protein supplements like whey, casein, egg, pea, hemp, and brown rice protein thereby making it more difficult to purchase. These issues are hampering the growth of the Milk Protein Isolates Market.
Milk Protein Isolate Market - Landscape:
Product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and geographical expansions are key strategies adopted by players in the Milk Protein Isolate Market. Key companies of this market encompass
- American Dairy Products Institute
- Genius Nutrition
- Sachsenmilch Leppersdorf GmbH
- Muscle Milk
- Fonterra (Europe) Cooperatie
- CP Kelco
- In October 2021, Nutricost Stim-Free Pre-Workout was listed under the Best Vitamin B Source category of the Best Caffeine-Free Pre-Workouts owing to Vitamin B and its complex’s necessary constituents being crucial for complete health from energy and brain activity to appetite and vision. Although this caffeine-free pre-workout is not characterized by all the different vitamin Bs, it does include a powerful punch with B6 and B12, with much greater than the allotted everyday value. The workout can therefore be energized with all of the essential amino acids and be advantageous to the remaining parts of the body along the way.
- In October 2021, CP Kelco, a worldwide chief of nature-based constituents, declared the introduction of GENU® Pectin YM-SAL 200, an enhanced stabilizing solution for long shelf-life buttermilk with the saltier taste that users favor. A famous staple in India, salted buttermilk is a revitalizing beverage prepared with yogurt, spices, and herbs. It has long been acknowledged for invigorating the body and assisting indigestion, particularly consequent to heavy meals.
- As per a report in November 2020, Genius Nutrition launched two more all-natural and hygienic nut butters with Almond and Hazelnut Butter, both of which are prepared with sole constituents each: Almonds and Hazelnuts. The sole additional jar packaged product of the brand is Coconut Oil, and similar to the other two, it maintains cleanliness and simplicity, prepared with just the single constituent in cold-pressed natural coconut oil. Any of the novel products of Genius Nutrition — Almond Butter, Hazelnut Butter, Coconut Oil — may be bought from its online store and its numerous retail partners.
Milk Protein Market – Forecast (2021 - 2026)
Report Code: FBR 0476
Whey Protein Ingredients Market – Forecast (2021 - 2026)
Report Code: FBR 0050
For more Food and Beverage Market related reports, please click here