Material Handling Equipment Market Leveraging Demand from E-Commerce Sector
A continuous rise in the demand for
automation and pick and place robots in industries have revolutionized the
material handling equipment market. In developing economies, industrialization
and modernization is ongoing at a rampant rate and the analyst of the latest IndustryARC report has foreseen fruitful returns. The report has estimated the global material handling equipment market value at $145.21
million as of 2018, and the demand is projected
to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.50% during the forecast
period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “
Material Handling Equipment Market: by Product Type
(Conveying Equipment, Hoist, Cranes and Monorail); End-use Industry (Aerospace,
Agriculture, Air Cargo and Construction) and Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).” The report also documents that increasing investments in the construction and
real estate, automation, and robotics sector by start-up companies is another key factor driving the material handling equipment market.
Material Handling Equipment Market: Demand Analysis
Material handling equipment has a diverse range of tools and accessories that are involved in transporting, controlling, storing, and protecting the products. There are four major categories: transport equipment, positioning equipment, unit load formation equipment, and storage equipment. This one of the most essential part of the supply chain for varied industries.
Material Handling Equipment Market: Leading Segment
Currently, global material handling equipment is dominated by APAC, which captured 38.19% of the total share in 2018. China has been identified as one of the fastest emerging economies and contributes the most in the development of APAC. The Made in China 2025 initiative by the Government of China is targeting to produce higher value products and services. This has encouraged global and domestic start-up companies to invest more in the market. The growing adoption of technologies like digital analytics, remote monitoring, and an autonomous vehicle in APAC is encouraging the material handling equipment market to grow.
Moreover, the key application segment in the
material handling equipment market that is identified by the IndustryARC report is shipping. The growth opportunities in this application is
estimated to observe an impressive CAGR of 8.10% during the forecast period of
2019-2025. The material handling equipment is a young and innovative sector
with tremendous economic and ecological potential. APAC has started to
acknowledge the benefits of it and has started investing ample money in the
Global Material Handling Equipment Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
and artificial intelligence has started to replace the jobs. Material handling
equipment in various organizations is now being replaced with robots. This
application ranges far beyond the self-driven cars and trucks. The companies
are using AI to enhance inventory and operations.
adoption has widely increased shipments that can track real-time movements of
the goods and services. In this era, it has become more promising and useful.
· Material handling is no longer dependent on the workforce, the era has changed and now only the skilled labors are being hired to handle the equipment. The company has to incur less cost and the labors are being more efficient.
· The electric-powered material handling equipment is becoming more popular day-by-day globally in warehouses and many distribution centers. It helps in preventing costs due to charging batteries.
· Material handling is highly influenced by the Internet of Things (IoT). The Warehouse Management System has completely relied on IoT. The data comes from material handling, as it uses messaging technology to distribute relevant messages to the appropriate people and systems. This has had a high influence on the demand and growth of the material handling equipment market.
Global Material Handling Equipment Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global material handling equipment market are Liebherr Group, KION Group AG, Jungheinrich AG, Viastore Systems GmbH, Eisenmann AG, Columbus McKinnon Corporation, Crown Equipment Corporation, Hytrol Conveyor Co., Inc, Xuzhou Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd, and Toyota Industries Corporation.
Power Equipment Market
Handling Equipment Market
Handling Technology Market
What can you expect from the report?
The material handling equipment market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide
customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can
customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual
subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be
discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting
To request for a quote, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2:
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is
a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually,
in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &
Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food
and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.